20 Stylish Ways to Wear Pins This Holiday Season — Nina Zapala
Because your personality
isn’t the first thing
people see. — Unknown
I wanted to share 20 stylish ways to wear a pin this holiday season to make you sparkle and glow. Yes, of course, holiday jewelry is fun, by why not add a few vintage pins to shake things up to create a look all your own. Nobody loves vintage more than Si types who are fond of old-school fashion finds? Gotta tell you, I do love vintage with a boho vibe!
My fondness for pins was inspired by my mom, who loved brooches, her word for pins. She always had one on her hat, on a scarf, and, of course, perfectly placed on her left lapel. Me, being a creative eccentric, I’ve taken wearing brooches to a whole new level.
Below are 20 different ways to wear a pin, pick a few, pick’em all — pin your way, on any given day! Brooches are an unexpected style bomb!
20 Stylish Ways to Wear a Pin this Holiday Season
I love how pins can give an ordinary purse a cool update or make an everyday polka-dot blouse, hipper. Brooches tend to make people take a second look because they bring something unexpected to an outfit. Read on to pick up pin tips, then tap into your fabulous personality and wear-it-you-way.
1. Be a rule breaker and wear your brooch on the right label🤪
2. Be a rebellious creative and wear five or more brooches on either side of your lapel: blazer, coat or jacket,
3. Are you a traditionalist? Royals typically wear their brooches on the left lapel of a blazer, jacket, or coat.
4. Try wearing brooches; three, five, or seven broaches in a row on the shoulders of a blazer, blouse, or coat.
5. Use a series of brooches to cover the buttons of a blouse,
6. Wear a brooch as a hairpin, pin it to a hair tie to keep it in place.
7. Fill a lapel with brooches: five, seven, ten, or more (make sure they’re styled for a put-together look).
8. Group a few brooches; 3 on one side/2 on another side of a blazar.
9. Use a brooch as a purse charm.
10. Brooches layered on a jean jacket are always in style.
11. Pin a small brooch to the front pocket of your jeans.
12. Brooches look fantastic pinned to the back of a shirt, in the middle, or on the upper left or ride side — an unexpected nice surprise as you walk away.
13. Pin a brooch to your tennis shoe; pin to the shoelaces.
14. Wrap a scarf and add a few brooches for a fun, new look.
15. Wear a broach on a blouse cuff or use instead of a cuff link.
16. Try a pin at the bottom corner of a pant leg, or add a small grouping.
17. Use a grouping of pins in a straight line on the outer seams of a pair of jeans.
18. Pin a brooch on a hat.
19. Wear one as a pendant.
20. Layer a few or more on the strap of a purse.
I Hope You Enjoyed 20 Stylish Ways to Wear Pins
I thought you’d enjoy how to wear vintage brooches beyond pinning them to the left lapel of a jacket or coat. Brooches are a beautiful way to upcycle and recycle, and they’re an unexpected style bomb. They make excellent holiday gifts, as each one has its own personality and is an unexpected accessory.
Learn More About a Relevant New Way to Engage Your Beautiful Personality Type?
Let me introduce you to the Soul’s Role In Personality; its personality typing with a spiritual understanding. It starts with planting the seeds of your truth, nurturing them, being supportive, and yourselIt’st’sIt’st’s time to live a beautiful life, one that is in full bloom and colorful. A life that brings joy to you and everyone you encounter. What a wonderful world.
How, you ask?
I provide resources using your personality type traits infused with spiritual know-how to help you clarify who you really are, which leads to enlightened living, chock full of meaning and fulfillment.
I want you to join the 3%’ers commIt’sy. It’s for those who want to realize the REAL you, living a dream life on their terms and in their unique ways; your life, your dreams, your truth.
I’m also here to share the liberating lessons I learned from my transitional 7-year life tsunami to help you go through yours. So what are you waitinIt’sr? It’s time.
Note I’m a certified Myers-Briggs® instructor with an intuitive side and ready to introduce you to a new paradigm in personality typing supported by a spiritual understanding.
Are you longing for soulutions that encourage you to become a hero of your own journey? Realize we are cosmic beings, complex, and filled to the brim with eternal wTodayou’re’reu’re’re armed with new dreams, hopes, and desires to accelerate the experience of being fully alive — living your truth.
Remember, you’re not here to chase love, money, or success. You’re here to discover your truth, the best version of you. Divine Intelligence conspires with you when you choose your truth and brings you all that you’ll ever need,making the chase a no-thing!
- Nina Zapala
So, I ask again, are you ready to become the hero of your own journey? If so, I’d love to speak to you further about offering you a new way to see YOU as a spiritual being having a human experience. Are you ready to embrace your superpowers and leave behind your yesterdays, discover your tomorrows and live big each day!
I’d love to see you on.
The best way to feel part of this community is by subscribing to my email list; you’ll get front-row seats to my latest classes, upcoming book, and monthly freebies!
It’s Time to Discover the Soul’s Role in Personality Typing ©️ — Nina Zapala, a Curious Type, I’m ENTP.
I’m also a certified Myers-Briggs® instructor with an intuitive side ready to introduce you to a new paradigm in personality typing supported by a spiritual understanding.
Originally published at https://www.ninazapala.com on December 16, 2021.