WHAAT — Halloween Costumes Based on Your Remarkable Personality Type! — Nina Zapala
WHAAT — Halloween costumes based on your remarkable personality type. If you’re looking for a few Halloween costume ideas based on your personality type, keep reading. I’ve come up with a few fun, some laughable, and some realistic Halloween costumes intentionally focused on your personality type.
Halloween Costumes Based on Personality and Your true SELF.
Trust your instincts, defy convention or lean into tradition. It doesn’t matter — JUST BE YOU.
Suppose you don’t like the idea of a Halloween, no worries. It’s always best to be YOU. And please know you don’t have to try to fit into society or take part in a cultural tradition that isn’t your thing! It’s ok not to fit into a mold or an expected aspect of society. Give yourself kudos for being true to yourself. Now that’s something to celebrate.
Read on for WHAAT — Halloween Costumes Based on Your Remarkable Personality Type!
It’s always my intention to increase your knowledge of personality typing with a spiritual understanding. I want you to realize how beautiful, remarkable, and different your personality type can be when it’s untethered from career typology.
The idea is to establish and a new way to understand personality typing. I think many of us have gotten stuck in the stereotypical aspects of typing from a career point of view and little else. Let’s move beyond the 1950s when career typology was developed and move into the 21st Century.
As you review the costume ideas for your type, keep an open mind if one of the identified characters rubs you the wrong way — EXCELLENT. You’ve identified a trigger, an aspect of yourself that needs attention.
Now, let’s dive into WHAAT — Halloween costumes based on your remarkable personality!
Keeper Types: ESTJ
A judge, or pick a Harry Potter character: Vernon Dursley, Dolores Umbridge, Minerva McGonagall, and Hermione Granger.
- You are a keeper of principles, standards, and justice for all, and you’re known to express your opinions quickly. Why not wrap yourself in robes as a judge this Halloween. Did you know, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, judge Sonia Sotomayor, is a Keeper type? Or if you want to show up big, the Statue of Liberty might be another idea. The Harry Potter characters are so aligned with your true SELF, the Keeper of justice.
Grounded Types: ISTJ
Werewolves, Vampires and Zombies, and Ebenezer Scrooge; A Christmas Carol.
- Social structures; church, family, and work are highly valued in your world. You’re a practical realist who relies on the past to make sense of an unpredictable future. Since you have a fondness for history, the following ideas are in keeping with your true SELF: werewolves, vampires, and zombies all have very storied pasts, and today have become Halloween traditions. I love Ebenezer Scrooge as it tells the tale of awakening to your true SELF!
Harmonious Types: ESFJ
Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh; Hercules, Hercules; Alfred Pennyworth, Batman’s loyaBatman’sant.
- Your social intellect is penetratingly aware of people’s sensibilities; people are your muse; Alfred sees Batman as his muse, a loyal supporter of Bruce Wayne. You naturally read others’ emotions relating to people using your highly effective interpersonal skills. You’re a loyalist, a champion of others — the true SELF on purpose.
Unassuming Types: ISFJ
Rosa Parks, a civil rights activist, Mother Teresa Catholic nun, and Bob Cratchit, a character in A Christmas Carol.
- You have an innate ability to recognize insightful concepts seeing the little things others overlook, a trait clearly indicated in Rosa Parks, Mother Teresa, and Bob Cratchit. This gift allows you to compose highly insightful images of people, ideas, and experiences. Using your insights, small as they seem, often ends up being positively heroic; think Rosa Parks, civil rights activist, The way of the true SELF in the real world, and Kate Middleton, UK role is also said to be an Unassuming type.
Altruistic Types: ENFJ
Reese Witherspoon, American actor, writer, producer, Legally Blonde, Dangerous Liaisons; Morgan Freeman, actor The Shawshank Redemption; Daniel LeBlanc character from the book, All the Light We Cannot See.
- A harmonious soul with a tender persuasiveness and an open heart attracts many as you gather humanity united in a common cause. Your social prowess is off the charts, and your ability to influence and persuade is legendary. You mirror people, their body language, and their emotions. Reading them gives you great insights. The Daniel LeBlancs, this character is your true Self in action, miraculous, tender, and living in the world but not of the world — this is the way of your true SELF.
Insightful Types: INFJ
Andy Sachs, The Devil Wears Prada, and Galadriel, The Lord of the Rings; Prince Caspian, The Chronicles of Narnia.
- You have an innate ability to see people for who they really are beyond the veils of ego and fear. Gut instincts, insights, and intuitions are strong in you. You are one of the rarest of all types, an old soul and wise individual. Andy Sachs sees through Miranda Priestly, the demanding editor-in-chief of a high fashion magazine, while everyone else just goes along. Ahh, your true SELF in action.
Enthusiastic Types: ENFP
Jessica Jones, Alias Comics; Daniel Hillard, Mrs. Doubtfire; Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- You are a lover of individuality, your life mantra; dare to be who you really are, and let others be who they are. You, too, are a rare type, which is sad because you love to interact with people, and whomever you interact with always comes away feeling better. Don’t you just love the variety of your personality type? It’s so fascinating, as is your true SELF.
Seeker Types: INFP
J.K. Rowling, author, Harry Potter Series; Audrey Hepburn, actor, Breakfast at Tiffany’s; William Shakespeare, playwright; Skeeter Phelan, a character from The Help.
- Humanity fascinates you. You have a knack for seeing others as they truly are, not logically focusing on what their feeling or experiencing, but by noticing what is unique about the person’s outlook expanding beyond the five senses into the spiritual senses, a talent that is highly instinctual in you. You love to explore various ideas, lifestyles, and experiences, unconventional and minimalist at heart. The above Halloween ideas are characters or actual people who typify what it means to be your true SELF.
Affluential Types: ESTP
Donald Trump, 45 U.S. Former President; John Smith, Pocahontas; Prince Caspian ( The Chronicles of Narnia; Mila Kunis, actor.
- Your high-risk, high-reward energies are powerful, and you wield them to get things done — a few Affluential types listed above who wield your kind of magic. Your engaging, fun, and personable; extroverted traits in action while dialing into what’s popular and trending. Can you see how powerful your true SELF is no matter what you do?
Active Types: ISTP
Shreck, from the movie Shreck; Tinker Bell, a character from Peter Pan; and Steve Trevor, a character in Wonder Woman.
You’re fearless and self-assured, typically in motion, never hesitating in the face of opportunity or obstruction. You excel in practically everything you do as you’re self-directed, focused, and intentional. Can you see your true SELF in these characters?
Energetic Types: ESFP
Marilyn Monroe, actor; Elizabeth Taylor, actor; Joey Tribbiani, characters from the Friends T.V. series.
Many see you as larger than life, and as they get to know you will realize how thoughtful and genuinely concerned you are for another’s happiness. Novelty, physical thrills, and material comforts initiate sensation-seeking behaviors. Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor typify your true SELF. And often, your type is physically attractive.
Aesthetic Types: ISFP
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, former U.S. first lady; Bambi, from the movie Bambi; Marie-Laure LeBlanc, a character in All the Light We Cannot See; Pocahontas, the story of Pocahontas.
How others perceive you is unimportant, and this virtue weaves itself into your artistic works of art, technology, or whatever you choose to invent. You have a dreamy quality about you with unwavering strength. Sometimes this dualistic world is overwhelming as you tend not to favor one side over another. You are powerful and impactful without being aware, attracting people to you like a magnet wherever you go; ahh, the true SELF at play.
Curious Types: ENTP
‘Weird Al’ Yankovic, American singer, songwriter, and musician; Dr. Seuss, American children’s book author, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!; Bugs Bunny, Looney Tunes; Emmett Brown a character from the, Back to the Future trilogy.
You’re a curious noYou’llrmist-a freedom-loving soul who desires to upend convention using unorthodox ideas. You’ll question everything seeking knowledge. Many see this as lively debates when in reality, you just want to learn. Dr. Seuss and Weird Al Yankovic personify this type; creative, off-beat, questioning — a true SELF, reality.
Actualist Types: INTP
Nick Carraway, The Great Gatsby; Samwell Tarly, Game of Thrones; Arthur Weasley, Harry Potter; Albert Einstein, physicist.
You are a truth archaeologist, and a lover of learning, looking to see how things can be improved while finding potentialities within everything. You drive yourself to understand vast amounts of information. You’re an inventive logician and an objective theorizer, so yes, knowledge is power. Ahh, the true SELF on a grand mission to deliver new understandings to society.
Overseer Types: ENTJ
Kerchak, Tarzan; Adele, singer; Miranda Priestly, a character in The Devil Wears Prada; Jim Carrey actor, comedian, writer, producer.
You are visionary, future-oriented, and a big picture thinker backed by masterful strategies. Verbally expressing yourself and your love of debate are indicative of your extroverted nature. You thrive in social settings, and you may be hosting a Halloween gala this year! You are very loyal to those closest to you, and you show up big — honoring the true SELF.
Resolute Types: INTJ
Russel Crowe, actor, Gladiator; A Beautiful Mind; Stanley Kubrik, American director, The Shining; 2001: A Space Odyssey; Ayn Rand, writer and philosopher, Atlas Shrugged; Philosophy: Who Needs It.
Despite another’s opinion, you are willing to stand alone transforming the world according to your designs and desires. You’re future-oriented, analyzing and making plans on what’s coming with a focus on what’s next. Some even say you’re a theory-driven nerd, always looking for ways to enhance society — your gift to the world — the true SELF in action.
More About the Soul’s Role in Personality Typing
I hope you found WHAAT — Halloween Costumes Based on Your Remarkable Personality Type fun and eye-opening. I’m passionate and intentional about introducing the idea of personality tying with a spiritual understanding to help you awaken to your true SELF.
The career personality typing model of the 1950s is fine. Yet, as we awaken to our spiritual needs, we must use the gifts of a fearless, pure, and healthy childlike personality to support our spiritual Self.
The spiritual aspect of Self uses a healthy persona to express trademark soul intentions, prompting us to take Divinely inspired action in all we do. Ahh, the true SELF in action; it’s with you always exuding joy, passion, and purpose.
Don’t Change Yourself. Find Your SELF. — Nina Zapala, Founder the Soul’s Role in Personality Typing.
You Are Not Alone in Life’s Transitions
Are you wondering, “Who Am I?” “How Did I Get Here?” “Why Am I Here?” You are not alone in your quest for answers, as 93% of people want to change something about themselves, claims Psychology Today magazine.
Why change what Divine Intelligence created you to be? The Soul’s Role in Personality Typing©️ answers life’s most challenging questions while also illuminating the gifts you are here to share with the world.
In these times of confusion and chaos, critical decision-making skills are needed the most. The choices you make today can alter the course of your tomorrow.
I’m sharing the liberating lessons and soul wisdom I gained going through my transitional 7-year life tsunami to guide you through your life transitions. The time is now. It’s never too late to begin again!
Join The Movement
It’s Time to Discover; The Soul’s Role in Personality Typing ©️ — Nina Zapala, a Curious Type, ENTP.
Additional sights used for research:
Originally published at https://www.ninazapala.com on October 21, 2021.